Bausch Health Companies Inc. (“Bausch Health”) is a multi-national specialty pharmaceutical company that has a diverse product portfolio with focus on branded pharmaceuticals, branded generics and over-the counter products that make a meaningful difference in patients’ lives. Bausch Health specializes in dermatology, eye health, gastrointestinal, neurology and consumer health primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
With our commitment to the development and marketing of pharmaceutical products, Bausch Health has established and oversees an effective and comprehensive compliance program in accordance with federal, state, and industry guidelines including the “Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers,” published by the Office of Inspector General (“OIG”), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America’s (“PhRMA”) “Code of Interactions with Healthcare Professionals” and the Advanced Medical Technology Association (“AdvaMed”) “Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals”.
There has been a significant amount of effort and resources that have been dedicated to implementing a comprehensive compliance program at Bausch Health including checks and balances to prevent and detect violations of law or Company policy.
Key elements of the Bausch Health Compliance Program include:
click here to review the complete Compliance Program»
- Establishment of a Corporate Compliance Officer.
- A fully functioning Audit and Risk Committee.
- Code of Conduct that promotes the highest ethical standards and behaviors for business practices.
- Extensive guidelines and procedures contained in the Healthcare Compliance Policy.
- A variety of training and educational activities offered through many mediums.
- Targeted auditing and monitoring of business activities.
- Anonymous reporting along with other communication mechanisms to raise compliance concerns.
- Well publicized disciplinary guidelines.