Bausch Health develops and markets prescription and non-prescription pharmaceutical products that make a meaningful difference in patients' lives. Bausch Health is focused on the dermatology, gastrointestinal and eye health therapeutic areas primarily in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa.
With our commitment to the development and marketing of pharmaceutical products, Bausch Health has established and oversees an effective and comprehensive compliance program in accordance with federal, state and industry guidelines including the "Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers," published by the Office of Inspector General ("OIG"), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America's ("PhRMA") "Code of Interactions with Health Care Professionals" and the Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) "Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals".
In addition, a significant amount of effort and resources have been dedicated to implementing a comprehensive compliance program at Bausch Health including a system of checks and balances to prevent and detect violations of law or company policy.
Key elements of the Bausch Health Compliance Program include:
Please click here to review the complete Compliance Program»
- Establishment of a Corporate Compliance Officer.
- A fully functioning Risk and Compliance Committee.
- Standards of Business Conduct that promotes the highest ethical standards and behaviors for business practices.
- Extensive guidelines and procedures contained in the Health Care Compliance Policy Manual.
- A variety of training and educational activities offered through many mediums.
- Targeted auditing and monitoring of business activities.
- Anonymous reporting along with other communication mechanisms to raise compliance concerns.
- Well-publicized disciplinary guidelines.